As a tenant of Oakwood Management LTD your concerns are our concerns. If you are having any issues or concerns with your property simply click “Request Maintenance”. Once we have received your request we will send out the applicable trades to take care of the problem. If you ever have an emergency that needs immediate attention contact a property manager directly. You can find property managers contact information in “Contact”. If you are an existing tenant and are looking to deposit rent or a new tenant putting in a security deposit you can go to any SERVUS Credit Union and deposit directly into our account. Deposit into Oakwood Management LTD account #1354992. Be sure to attach your name to deposit. Deposit must be made during regular banking hours. If you have any questions or concerns in regards to landlord/tenant issues please go to link below for tenants in Alberta.
- Our Properties – We have a range of properties in different areas of Edmonton and the greater area
- Flexible Viewings – We take you to see the property before you make a commitment
- Inspections – We Fully inspect each property to ensure you are safe
- Repairs & Maintenance – We prompt with maintaining and repairing properties
- 24 Hour Emergency Cover
- Regular Statement
The Application Process
If you have found a property that fits your criteria and are ready to secure the property please read over the process below.
- Contact Oakwood and set up viewing
- Complete application
- If approved make arrangements with a property manager to sign agreement and provided security deposit.
- Meet at property on possession day to do a “Move In” report and make arrangements with Oakwood for payment of monthly rent
- Start Moving In!